Free draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the free draw you are agreeing to these free draw terms and conditions and Instagram’s terms of service.
- The free draw is run by Studious Digital Education Ltd, developer of the Ryze app.
Eligibility to enter
- The free draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who are university students and registered as valid users of the Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting collection on Ryze and currently studying the Module Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting at the University of East Anglia (UEA). Users on a demo account, lecturers/university staff and internal Studious staff members are excluded from the draw.
- In entering the free draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The free draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- To enter the free draw, participants must follow the Ryze Instagram account @ryzeedtech and comment on the contest post which feature they liked the most on Ryze. A ‘feature’ is considered to be videos, quizzes, links to external content, written content in micro-lessons, notes, bookmarks, avatar personalisation or other particularities embedded in the mobile and web version of the app. Comments must be made by 10 AM GTM on 18th March 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- Comments which contain offensive language or abusive behaviour, or which create a negative environment referring to Ryze, Studious, our students or other counterparts, will not be considered for the prize draw and deleted. If the behaviour persists the user may be blocked from the Ryze Instagram account.
- Studious Digital Education will not accept responsibility if the comment posted is incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will comprise a hamper (containing a variety of chocolates, branded Ryze products such as mug, mousepad and cap) awarded to one individual student. The winner will be randomly selected.
- The winner will be drawn at random from the pool of valid Ryze users who are studying the Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting collection and correctly identify themselves in their comments. The winner will be validated by the Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting module leader from the UEA.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Studious Digital Education regarding any aspect of the free draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified after 22nd March 2021 via Instagram Direct Message (DM) and tagged in the announcement post. Users who do not correctly identify themselves or do not share their contact details will not receive the prize.
- Studious Digital Education will attempt to contact the winners by Direct Message (DM) up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the messages notifying him/her of his/her win within 7 days of the second message, they will lose their right to the prize, and Studious Digital Education reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the draw
- Please allow 21 days (subject to delivery restrictions) for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if the student is not currently located in the United Kingdom or has restrictions in receiving parcels.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the free draw being used by Studious Digital Education for the purposes of administering the free draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected]
- The winner agrees to the release of his/her first name, his/her related Ryze collection and university name to any other free draw participants if requested via Studious Digital Education.
- An announcement of the winner’s first name and Ryze collection will be made via Studious Digital Education and Ryze relatable social media channels and Ryze site.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Studious Digital Education Privacy Notice.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram and entrants are providing information to Studious Digital Education NOT Instagram for use by Studious Digital Education in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- Studious Digital Education does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the free draw or being selected for a prize save that Studious Digital Education does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Studious Digital Education does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this draw. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the draw winner.
- Studious Digital Education reserves the right to cancel the free draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The free draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Studious Digital Education Ltd Free draw Terms and Conditions 2021